Dog Ear Package arrives by mail!

Today, I received my 30 posters, 250 post cards, and my 2000 business cards.  All nicely done, with a picture of my book on the front and some information on the back. It cost me 40 dollars duty, on the Canadian side!  It put it against the bad news, that my dehumidifier broke down.  I sent it for repair,  as the warranty is around 5 years...  It says on the box, against parts and labor, but at the office they said I may have to pay for the labor.  Looks like I may be in for a good argument.

Then comes the question:  What in the bloody blazes am I going to do with two thousand business cards???  Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...