Sympathy sales?

Of course,  you always have to have a few people at work that are always somewhat on the hunt for a teasing.  Some people even now call me the name of the character of the book.  I threatened to make a book of that individual, and he backed down a bit.  Then,  someone asked if I was doing good in the sympathy sales.  I responded,  yes,  very good.  Maybe he was alluding to that the sales at work are from people who are actually care bears.  I would say some yes,  but some would fall in the category of  curiosity. But I believe there is some honesty in there for the most part,  and that when they said they liked it that it was a sure answer back.  I know some of them definitely would not hide the true review from myself or anyone for that matter.

Anyways,  another 2 sales last night.  I will deposit it in an account at the bank,  just strictly for Part 2.  I am now a little above 4 % to get to a 100 % of the mark.  I feel like the ukulele man on the Price is Right,  trying to get up the mountain while hoping not to get stopped by overbidding. Till then.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...