Update on that deck I painted, yeah, in November...

Well, the second day, the surface was still a bit sticky. The third day, it still had the gloss. It was pretty much dry, or 95 % on the third day.

I was lucky, it did not rain those three days.. I think it will be ok for the winter. I have to give it two coats this summer though..

Some people blast it with a high pressure water wash, to get rid of the paint chips. I do not know if this does good, as it pressurizes the surface and water may penetrate deep.  Maybe not. I will continue to use my handy dandy scraper, and, my case of beer in the sweltering heat, of summer.. Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...