Some tad pole results for this Blog!

This blog has done better than I had anticipated. I figured, with the holiday season and all, and with myself gone from here 5 days or so from the panel, I thought I would have achieved 10 % less or so.

This blog has had an increase of 15.2 % traffic,  beating all stock market results for the last 10 years... I wish my blog was a stock market... Maybe we could talk to wall street about it...

And, the other Super news, is that I got a visit from Malaysia. The first time I have gotten a visit from a country from Asia South. Malaysia has nearly the same Population as Canada, and is doing well with jobs and having great growth in GDP.

Time to go to the bat cave, for some snoozing.. Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...