Time for some input!

Ever since I started this site, I found that the settings were disabled, for to enable anyone to talk or comment after a blog that I put on.

I set up the system, so it will enable people if they would like to comment on this site. I did not realize it, until looking at different blog sites, that this was taking place.

If you have any questions, ( I will try to answer to my best ability), please send away!

I forgot, that I set this up for Russian text, for translation. This is probably why I got so many great people from Russia coming this way. Thanks, by the way! I wish I could set it up for every language out there. Maybe someday I will figure that out on here too!

It is so lonely, talking all by myself... : )  Till then.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...