Welcome Taiwan!

First time I got a visit, from Taiwan! A very good manufacturing country, indeed!

I joined twitter today, not sure of how it was going to go. Still not sure, as how it is going to go. It maybe more headache than heart warm, so I am unsure of staying on it.

I figured I could get more exposure for my book.  And, I know, I am not getting any money for it, at all... As an F minus author ; )

I got 18 followers almost instantly, but to my dismay, many were bots, I think. It will take me time to get on to this. I may abandon it altogether, if it continues to be a flurry of blocking some explicit content. Well, time to go. This is definitely  my mainstay... E blogger...

I will be back tomorrow.. Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...