"Rise of the Market Overlord"

"Rise of the Market Overlord" Part 2 of The Supermarket Guy,

Will be released in 2 to 3 weeks!  The cover work is being done, as I write on this blog!

I was told by the publisher, that my book was taken by other internet booksellers due to them wanting it. Not all of their books, enter these other international book sites.  That was nice to know.

He also recommended, that I do get a book review. I thought by now, I would have had one just by people purchasing it on line. It costs approximately 400 to 500 dollars in some areas, for a review.

I will mull it over, as I was not akin to getting a book review done,  as I felt it should have been a natural occurring thing.

That's all for now,  till next time...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...