Crazy night brings about crazy thoughts.

Driving home from my Dads place, I met somebody driving with their brights on. I quickly flashed my brights, at least 500 feet away. The vehicle would not turn off their lights. I then flashed my brights again real quick, and gave the a---hole comment. Then I seen the side of the vehicle, was a police car, as it rode on past me. I let out a giggle. I thought, watch if he comes back and fines me. Well, he had his brights on. It was a new cruiser with beautiful high bright white lights. Made it even worse on the eyes.  He did not turn back. I think he knew he was above the law, anyways, on that one...

Oh, and in this blog when I first started it, I talked about having 10 fans. I always said, for my ten fans I will do this or that. At that time, I may have had 2 fans a long time ago. Probably a year and a half ago. Now I really do have, 10 fans. On Goodreads. This is really funny, to myself, personally. Other authors have hundreds, or thousands of fans. I have actually achieved my joke on myself, and it took me a year and a half to get there. Oh well.

Strange.. How odd things, just happen... Takes time for some of these strange things to take place.. Till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...