We are only human. We need each other to straighten out our thoughts.

We see it often in life. In time. People who never fail to impress us. Maybe it is your Dad. Maybe your mother. They do seem to be wise, and know just about everything. Well, there is a pretty good reason for that. They have experience, wisdom, and they seen allot of things in their time.

Pretty hard to buck the old man, but I do remember of one instance when a pump was not pumping water from a cistern. He and his grey haired friends, kept putting water into the pump. The pump would just not pump. Right away, I spoke up at a youthful 19 years old or so and said it is your foot valve that is probably stuck open.

"No, no no that is not it my boy",  came the answer from my elders. Who was I to question their years of experience in time. Usually, I was wrong. Usually, I kept quiet during these times when my superiors fiddled with their projects to keep things running smoothly. After fiddling with pressure switches, tank pressure, they finally looked at the foot valve. It was, stuck open.

And this little bit of knowledge I imparted to them during that day, was an inkling of the vast amount of knowledge I got from them doing their projects over time.

Probably the best advice I can give to you, the reader, is find your mentor.  And all through your lifetime, you will have mentors. That is the key to success.

Wisdom is the key. Knowledge is the key. Kindness is the key, which we should also find buried somewhere  in situation at hand. When faced with a problem,  when many minds look at it,  kindness comes out when the problem is fixed together.

Have a great evening,  till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...