Already thought of something that I could have put into Part 3.

Strange how things always come to mind, when thinking about a work. Just lately, I thought about adding another line of humor to Part 3. Something came to me today, that I had missed. It probably would do just as well without it, but I will add it on soon as the publishers editors are done with the first pass.

That just goes for saying, I could review my work time and time again, and probably could continue to add some intriguing or funny situations to make the book go along much farther. Stretching it out, so to speak.

I inquired about a contest on Goodreads today. The thing is, that it takes 90 days from the point of publishing in order to start a contest up and running. My book would be done in 4 to 5 months time. So I would have to get things ready for a contest come the first of August, to be on the safe side.

I could check Shelfari if they have similar or different rules. But I like the ease of use with Goodreads, and find it more organized than Shelfari. Just a personal opinion, or maybe it is biased a bit due to my near everyday use of it. No, I think it is what it is.

That is all for the news on the book front today. Everything is in slow motion, as usual. Till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...