The book is rated at 308 pages long.

Part 3 is rated at 304 pages long. It come back for the last chance to check for errors, and if the format is ok.  The format looks alright to me, but reading it will take me awhile again.

I have not much time to blog today, as I need to read this and get er done.

This was a surprise, as I thought the book was 280 max pages...

Be back later, till next time...

*Update-  this was just the proof sent, and only 30 pages or so. I was wondering as I read it, why they sent only a few pages... So more work left for later on. The interior looks fine, and I was quite satisfied with that. Now awaiting the first pass...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...