Much typical quote from my braggart of a main character...

"Sure, Luce.. Every woman and the world loves me... But you are still looking forever plastic and gas tight, so why would I ever want to leave you"-  true romance still exists, "The Supermarket Guy" humor books..

Yep, that was a good one.. I think.. We all know that some men do think they are Gods gift to women, or a chick magnet. I know a few of my friends that probably still think they are chick magnets, still chasing after the cougars and the young ladies... All high styling and profiling... It makes for great comedy, at any rate..

Till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...