Finally, success has come in a glorious form!

The other night, I had realized that I had made it into a different dimension. The third... No.. The fourth... No. probably the negative 5th!

I was browsing through the book universe, when I realized I had been planted on Lousy Book Covers dot com!  I was perplexed at this great achievement, and wondered if I had won a free book cover with the author of the site!  Is this his business, after all? If he does design covers,  I imagine all of his book covers are zillion dollar sellers! Mine, of course is not... It all has to do with, the book cover, of course...

Here is a link to the site, where you can find many book covers being carried away by the sickle of the book cover pundits!

http://lousybookcovers.com/?p=8469

But, not to mention I am also on this site-   http://www.lovelybooks.de/autor/Daren-Doucet/The-Supermarket-Guy-III-1068355721-t/

Now, the site "Lovelybooks", title speaks for itself.. Lovely books... Obviously someone in the super site of Lovely Books must know something about Lovely Books, or otherwise my book would not be there...

Then, you get the "clueless" comment on Lousy books from a guy who dresses in Miami Vice drag, white, blue and yellow tie???  Alright... enough said...

But a few people there, the one with the beautiful discussion on the radioactive sheep and the Russians probably wanting him to control the world, nearly got it all right.. Nearly..

But, do not judge a book by its cover... I never do... Some authors have no chance, living from paycheck to paycheck, and do their own covers... 

In all fairness, I realized my cover was not up to a high standard, as it was hand drawn.. But because it was hand drawn by me, it makes the book even more unique, in my perspective... Anyways, I am thankful for the attention.. No, the sheep is not a talking one!!! But she maybe able to sing a good melody!!!

Till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...