Got around the problem in Part 4

Just got around the problem in Part 4. I presented a difficult challenge 2/3 rds through the book, and I changed it so the main character got through with little difficulty, and actually did a good deed while in chaos. More humor added to the situation, with another character barking at his ability to not have any fear.

Now the voyage to a secret facility, then to another one or two secret facilities. Need to keep writing, as I added 5 pages just today. Maybe more will come to me tomorrow, but I rather write a little bit every day, as to try to keep the ideas fresh and the mind clear.

Till next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...