I thut dat Valentines was in March!

Jokioanoma looked at his lovely ex wife Romanopaovi.

She had another man on his arm. One who would not forget, Valentine's day.

Sure Jokioanoma put the bread and butter on the table. Sure he cut the grass and smoked it too... Sure.. He was a real winner like the most of us...

When he seen his woman walking through the luxury car mall with her new man, he broke down and read her a poem from the bottom of his illiterate heart...

Sure Valentines has made me into a faker,
And I forgot about buying you,
Some pretty little cake and a 50 cent jawbreaker,
remember when you sanded the rust,
off of my old beaten up chevrolet omega with an inch of dust,
on its metal clade and half putty filled exterior,
but you made it look like the Taj Mahal interior,

you bailed hay,
every day,
you cut wood,
until you cut your foot,
you made food half frozen,
but eating it ten days after was golden!

I sure miss you in bed,
they way you read,
mysteries and vampire tales,
until you started to draw my blood in bed,

So you got a new man,
I am not quite the fan,
Valentines is over now,
all I can give you is a booger,
that got lost up in my brow,
somehow...

But alas, our memories will last,
and outdo the massive cast,
after I do a little break dance,
on your new hubbies arm,
once I hit him with this lance...


,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...