The Supermarket Guy # 1 for 2017 Ebook Humor at New Apple Literary Summer Ebook Awards!

This time I finally won an award... On my second try to another contest...

Would like to thank New Apple Literary for chosing "The Supermarket Guy" # 1 in their Humor Category for their 2017 Ebook summer reading contest!

Here is the link to view :  http://www.newappleliterary.com/2017ebook/2017ebookCat12.html

Very thankful, and surprised, as usual the last few months have been relatively hard on my writing time. I had entered the book in another contest, but this contest seemed to place my book at # 1.

When I went to visit the award winners list, I ultimately did not expect to see my name up there... At all. This was an incredibly, splendid surprise, and it does provide me with enough boost to finish Part 5 of "The Supermarket Guy"

Everyone needs some good news every now and then. And I truly hope whoever reads this, that you out there, can get some good news too!

Thanks to the fans, and readers, for following, and reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...