The Supermarket Guy 5 progress 2018 report

Part 5 is truddging along, terribly slowly, to the finish line. Thought this would be all done this fall. Lack of time again, and a lack of desire to continue to finish it, kept me from putting it into production.

I wrote three pages the other night, and things went together very well. I may write tonight, if the time permits.

This has been the worst year ever for the series, and it should have been the best. With the release of Part 4 in the fall of 2017, absolutely nothing happened. Producting an ebook in each and nearly every format did nothing for reviews, or sales. But I really have limited choice, with hardly no sales, and the high production costs associated with paperback and ebook, the ebook route is the only option for me at this point.

Probably also the reason for the lack of energy put into finishing part 5. But, I do feel like finishing this one.... I will most certainly try..

Till next time..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada has a carbon tax. Something that will never work.

Borador- labrador collie mix

They say you are more famous when you are dead.. lol...